New moms have a lot to be anxious about, and its normal to have some fears during and after pregnancy, but if your fears are escalating into depression and increasing anxiety and attachment issues, it is time to seek help. Through Counseling sessions and learning new skills, you can move yourself and your child into a more relaxed and loving space in your life.
This program includes:
- Developing and practicing relaxation skills
- Managing panic attacks and other physical symptoms
- Increasing self esteem
- Coping with disturbing thoughts
- Conquring worry and depression
- Dealing with trauma issues
- Emotional Intelligence issues
- Attachment issues
- Negative thinking patterns
Text and Workbooks include:
- The Pregnancy & Postpartum Anxiety Workbook
- The Self Esteem Workbook
- The Anxiety, worry & depression workbook
- The Attachment Theory Workbook
- Emotional Intelligence for a compassionate world workbook
- Conquring Negative Thinking Workbook
- Mindfulness and Acceptance Workbook for Anxiety
- Why is this Happening to me Again - Text
Program Cost and Duration
This program can be done as a regular program which is not reimbursed by insurance. To be reimbursed by insurance the program can be taken as an Outpatient Program which meets once a week for 3 hours per session, or as an Intensive Outpatient Program which meets three times a week for three hours per session.
How to Sign Up
Each program needs at least three people to start.
Please reserve your spot by contacting Alisha Adrian at 303-859-7385 or GatewaysToTransformation@gmail.com.