Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient Programs
The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is a therapy program for individuals who have a safe and supportive place to live.
Our IOP program is a three to four month program available for clients who do not need residential treatment or have completed residential care. This program is usually four hours per day, four days each week. Normally from 9am to 1pm Mondays through Thursdays. They commute from home to the Center.
If housing is needed please see our Transitional Living Program.
A Typical Outpatient Treatment Program Includes:
- Participants live at home, or on their own away from the care facility
- Support is generally scheduled for less than 9 hours per week, often 6 hours per week for teens
- Programming length can vary, but is usually no less than 8 weeks following completion of IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program)
- Recovery skills, life skills, ongoing therapy, and motivation enhancement are common goals of aftercare
- Works best for participants actively engaged and highly functioning in day to day life; offers tune-up attention to keep individuals on track and help prevent relapse
With General Outpatient care, participants live in the community and travel to a facility or office to receive support from a network of professionals. Aftercare is usually less than 9 hours per week for adults. Sessions and activities feature individual, group, and family therapy sessions facilitated by a network of clinical care givers.
Time spent in General Outpatient care focuses on maintaining a healthy lifestyle and relationships, integrating life skills and motivation, and preventing relapse. Program approach can be highly varied depending on the individual needs of the participants. The duration of General Outpatient programs is typically around 12 weeks, and is often no less than 8 weeks. Some participants opt to continue utilizing the support of general outpatient care beyond the typical 12 weeks to help sustain recovery. Medication management is generally not highlighted in Aftercare.
Transition Into a Life That's Thriving, Not Just Surviving
This Program Features:
- Group and Individual sessions (Includes counseling in addiction, eating disorders, relapse prevention, mental health, trauma and PTSD, building self-esteem, family and relationships, and holistic health.)
- Individual Personality Testing and Learning Styles Testing
- Trauma Renegotiation to eliminate triggers that lead clients back into using unhealthy coping skills
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy Sessions
- Nutrition Sessions
- Vocational Counseling
- Art Therapy
- Dream Analysis
- 5 Rhythms Dance
- Drumming Circles
- Reiki Sessions
- Jin Shin TARA
- Horse Riding Therapy
- Animal Therapy
- EMDR/Tapping Therapy
- Cooking Lessons