Workshops are scheduled on the calendar or started on request.
The menu of 'On-request' workshops can be custom booked for your group or when four or more people have requested it.
Growth & Learning Healing & Energy Work Skills & Crafts Sustainability Summer Workshops for Kids
We welcome leaders to share their workshops or events, learn more here.
These 'On-request' workshops are available at any time for groups of 4 or more. If you don't have a group of 4, please contact us to express your interest and we'll put you on a list and contact you when a workshop is scheduled.
- 21st Century World Shamanistic Healing Modalities - Journey Work and Soul Retrieval Training
- Indigenous Healer Heritage Workshop - 2 day
- Drum Birthing Workshop - 2 Day
- Life Symbols Workshop - 2 Day
- Making tools that align with your indigenous heritage or one you are attracted to - 2 day
- Wild Woman, Wild Man Dream and Vision Workshop - 2 Day
- Reiki Attunement - Training Levels I, II, Master and Karuna
- Jin Shin TARA - basic holding point trainings on meridian lines
- Traveling Workshops - Come explore the big energy centers and vortexes in the world and work on ourselves and the planet for healing and growth at each spot - A different area will be chosen for each journey as we move around the country and the planet.
- Transformation Workshop #1 - The Quickening Workshop - 2 Day
- Transformation Workshop #2 - Fire in the Belly Transformation Workshop through the energy of the Horse Totem! - 2 Day
- Transformation Workshop #3 - Shape-shifter Transformation Workshop - 2 Day
- Transformation Workshop #4 - Cave of the Bear Totem Workshop - 2 jday
- Transformation Workshop #5 - Chakra Totem Teachers Workshop - 2 Day
- Transformation Workshop #6 - Winter Solstice Indigenous Heritage Work - 2 Day
Permaculture, Gardening & Sustainability
- Introduction to Permaculture Design - 1/2 day, 1 day or 2 day options - What is permaculture and how can it make your life better?
- Principles of Sustainable Design - 1 day focused workshop on the Principles of Permaculture. Tools you can use every day.
- Forest Gardening Intro - 2 day workshop on how to garden like the forest does. From choosing plants & building soil to long term maintenance.
- Permaculture Design Certificate Course - 72 hours full PDC, a 12 day course.