Have you been living with symptoms of extreme trauma in your life?
Symptoms like the inability to sleep, anxiety attacks, hyper vigilance, flashbacks to previous traumatic experiences, control and trust issues?
Have you been living with symptoms of extreme trauma in your life? Symptoms like the inability to sleep, anxiety attacks, hyper vigilance, flashbacks to previous traumatic experiences, control, and trust issues? If these symptoms are present in your life, you are likely experiencing one of the first three levels of concern, for Trauma/ PTSD, which include:
- Level One: A Trauma Stress Response
- Level 2: Acute Stress Disorder
- Level 3: Uncomplicated PTSD
See our article on Trauma, PTSD and the Levels of Concern.
This program addresses:
- Healthy communication skills
- Problem solving styles
- Control issues
- Establishing and respecting boundarie
- Assertiveness vs. aggressiveness
- Relationship Building
- Trauma renegotiation
This intensive outpatient program works with learning and practicing trauma skills, trauma neuroscience therapy skills, mindfulness, experiential and somatic therapies in combination. It (meets four times a week for four hours per session day.) Meets Mondays through Thursdays from either 9am to 1pm or 3pm to 7pm.) This program is private pay and receipt for this program can be sent in to be reimbursed by insurance.
- Neuroscience Mind body Trauma skills sessions
- Why is this happening again therapy sessions
- Self-esteem and self-compassion sessions
- The PTSD therapy group sessions
- Boundary session skills
- Additional sessions as deemed needed by therapist with that group.
- This program often includes therapy sessions with horses for faster experiential learning.
Program Cost and Duration
This program can be done as an enrichment program which is not reimbursed by insurance. To be reimbursed by insurance the program can be taken as an Outpatient Program which meets once a week for 3 hours per session, or as an Intensive Outpatient Program which meets three times a week for three hours per session.