Have you been living with symptoms of extreme trauma in your life? Symptoms like the inability to sleep, anxiety attacks, hyper vigilance, flashbacks to previous traumatic experiences, control and trust issues? If these symptoms are present in your life, this is the program that will help you.
This program addresses:
- Healthy communication skills
- Problem solving styles
- Control issues
- Establishing and respecting
- Assertiveness vs. aggressiveness
- Relationship Building
- Trauma renegotiation
This program includes:
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy Experiential Sessions
- Mind-Body Neuroscience Workbook for Addiction
- Relapse Trauma Therapy
- Relapse Substance Therapy
- Why is this happening to me again - Text
- Mindfulness Based Relapse Prevention Workbook
- The Addiction Recovery Skills Workbook
Program Cost and Duration
This program can be done as a regular program which is not reimbursed by insurance. To be reimbursed by insurance the program can be taken as an Outpatient Program which meets once a week for 3 hours per session, or as an Intensive Outpatient Program which meets three times a week for three hours per session.
How to Sign Up
Each program needs at least three people to start, please reserve your spot by contacting Alisha Adrian at 303-859-7385 or GatewaysToTransformation@gmail.com.