Are you concerned about your son, nephew or other young men in your life as they try to fit into the current societal norms? The Hero’s Journey Program helps boys begin to experience and develop positive living skills while enjoying themselves. They will explore skills, which are vital to their healthy growth to become the creative happy person that They all want to be in their own way.
This program includes:
- Healthy communication skills
- Problem solving styles
- Personal Responsibility
- Establishing and respecting boundaries
- Assertiveness vs. aggressiveness
- Anger management skills
- Impulse control skills
- Family roles, where do you fit in?
- Leadership and empowerment
- Leadership skills
Skills for the journey of your life!
- This program includes therapy sessions with horses for experiential learning.
- Living the Hero’s Journey - Text
- Interpersonal Problems - Workbook
- Self Esteem and Self Compassion Workbooks
- Communication skills workbook
- Conquer negative thinking for Teens - Workbook
- Mindfulness for teen anxiety - Workbook
- Letting go with all your might - Workbook
- The anger workbook for Teens - Workbook
- Behavior Management Skills Guide - Workbook
- Emotional Intelligence for a compassionate world - Workbook
Program Cost and Duration
This program can be done as an enrichment program which is not reimbursed by insurance. To be reimbursed by insurance the program can be taken as an Outpatient Program which meets once a week for 3 hours per session, or as an Intensive Outpatient Program which meets three times a week for three hours per session.