The Phoenix Rising Moving through Grief to Growth Program
A Twelve Week Program for Teens 12 - 18 and Adult (Separate Programs)
Limit 8 people to a group.
This program can be done as a regular program (not reimbursed by insurance) , as an outpatient program (meets one time a week for 3 hours per session), or as an intensive outpatient program (meets three times a week for 3 hours each) to send in to be reimbursed by insurance.
- Continued disbelief in the death of the loved one, or emotional numbness over the loss.
- Inability to accept the death.
- Feeling preoccupied with the loved one or how they died.
- Intense sorrow and emotional pain, sometimes including bitterness or anger.
- Unable to enjoy good memories about the loved one.
Are you struggling with the need to cope with things that stress or trigger you, using alcohol or other substance? With the combination of addressing underlying trauma issues, (triggers), that cause you to need something to numb you out and an experienced staff who also addresses this issue in a residential treatment center successfully.
This program teaches new skills to help you move into your own recovery.
This program can be utilized as a weekly regular Program (3 hour a session) or it can be expanded into an outpatient program (3 hours a session for three sessions weekly) or an intensive outpatient program (4 four hour sessions, four times a week) and billed to insurance.
- This program includes Equine Assisted Psychotherapy Experiential Sessions
- The Grief Recovery Handbook - Text
- I wasn’t ready to Say Goodbye - Text
- Relaxation & Stress Reduction - Workbook
- Mindfulness for Anxiety - Workbook
- Therapy sessions with others who are also in need of a community who understands what they are going through
- Therapy Dogs in sessions except with horses
To sign up for this program or one of it’s extended versions, call Alisha Adrian at 303-859-7385, email Gatewaystotransformation@gmail.com to get on a list for the next upcoming program. We need to have at least three people to do this program.
Gateways to Transformation, LLC
4979 4200 Rd.
Crawford, CO 81415