The Phoenix Rising Just Say Whoa Program Adjudicated and High Risk Youth
A Twelve Week Program for Teens 12 - 18
Limit 8 people to a group.
Do you ever feel like no one understands you? This program has been developed to help pre-teens through teens, who may be having problems dealing with others in their lives. It is geared to help teens learn to improve their communication and relationship skills and to help them develop a healthy lifestyle situation, which helps to support positive growth. This includes implementing conflict resolution skills personal responsibility and accountability to themselves and others.
This program includes:
- What is your problem solving style and does it work for you?
- Communication and trust issues
- Distractions - What?
- Respecting Boundaries - What are boundaries?
- Relationships and family roles in your life
- Judgement and pressure
- Leadership skills
This program can be utilized as a weekly regular program (3 hour a session weekly) or it can be expanded into a outpatient program (3 hours a session for three sessions a week)
or an intensive outpatient program (4 four hour sessions, four times a week) and billed to insurance.
- This program includes therapy sessions with horses for experiential learning.
- Interpersonal Problems Workbook
- Oppositional Defiant & Disruptive Workbook
- Anger Workbook for Teens
- Behavior Management Skills Guide
- Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook
- Emotional Intelligence Workbook
To sign up for this program or one of it’s extended versions, call Alisha Adrian at 303-859-7385, email Gatewaystotransformation@gmail.com to get on a list for the next upcoming program. We need to have at least three people to do this program.
Gateways to Transformation, LLC
4979 4200 Rd.
Crawford, CO 81415