The Phoenix Rising Hero’s Journey Program
A Twelve Week Program for young men. 8 to 10 , 11 - 13, 14 - 17
Limit 8 people to a group.
This program can be done as a regular weekly program (not reimbursed by insurance), as an outpatient program (meets one time a week for 3 hours), or as an intensive outpatient program (meets Three times a week for 4 hours each) to send in to be reimbursed by insurance.
Are you concerned about your son, nephew or other young men in your life as they try to fit into the current societal norms? The Hero’s Journey Program helps boys begin to experience and develop positive living skills while enjoying themselves. They will explore skills, which are vital to their healthy growth to become the creative happy person that They all want to be in their own way.
This program includes:
- Healthy communication skills
- Problem solving styles
- Personal Responsibility
- Establishing and respecting boundaries
- Assertiveness vs. aggressiveness
- Anger management skills
- Impulse control skills
- Family roles, where do you fit in?
- Leadership and empowerment
- Leadership skills
Skills for the journey of your life!
- This program includes therapy sessions with horses for experiential learning.
- Living the Hero’s Journey - Text
- Interpersonal Problems - Workbook
- Self Esteem and Self Compassion Workbooks
- Communication skills workbook
- Conquer negative thinking for Teens - Workbook
- Mindfulness for teen anxiety - Workbook
- Letting go with all your might - Workbook
- The anger workbook for Teens - Workbook
- BehaviorManagement Skills Guide - Workbook
- Emotional Intelligence for a compassionate world - Worbook
To sign up for this program or one of it’s extended versions, call Alisha Adrian at 303-859-7385, email Gatewaystotransformation@gmail.com to get on a list for the next upcoming program. We need to have at least three people to do this program.
Gateways to Transformation, LLC
4979 4200 Rd.
Crawford, CO 81415