The Phoenix Rising Heroines Journey Program
A Twelve Week Program for young women. 8 to 10 , 11 - 13, 14 - 17
Limit 8 people to a group.
Are you concerned about your daughter, niece, or other young women losing their spirit, spark or self-esteem as they enter and pass through adolescence and move towards adulthood? The Heroines Journey Program helps girls learn how to be their own heroine instead of depending upon others to take care of them or tell them what to do.
This program includes:
- Healthy communication skills
- Problem solving styles
- Personal Responsibility
- Positive body image and self esteem
- Family roles, where do you fit in?
- Leadership and empowerment
- Anger management skills
- Leadership skills
Skills for the journey of your life!
- This program includes therapy sessions with horses for experiential learning.
- The Heroines Journey Book - Workbook
- The Modern Heroines Journey - Text
- Self Esteem and Self Compassion Workbooks
- Communication skills workbook
- Conquer negative thinking for Teens Workbook
- Mindfulness for teen anxiety - Workbook
- Letting go with all your might - Workbook
To sign up for this program or one of it’s extended versions, call Alisha Adrian at 303-859-7385, email Gatewaystotransformation@gmail.com to get on a list for the next upcoming program. We need to have at least three people to do this program.
Gateways to Transformation, LLC
4979 4200 Rd.
Crawford, CO 81415