The Phoenix Rising Helpless to Health Program Disordered Eating or Eating Disorder
A Twelve Week Program for Teens 12 - 18 and Adults over 18
Limit 8 people to a group.
- There are many reasons for disordered eating or an eating disorder; however universally once you have one, you are trapped in a world of illusion. You cannot see the reality of your own unique, healthy beauty. Most people find it almost impossible to stop and eating disorder without professional help. This program experientially addresses the underlying symptoms of these various disorders, allowing new ways to see and interact in the world in the moment with a therapist, equine specialist and one or more horses to experience your power and uniqueness.
- This program addresses: Healthy Communication, Trust, Boundaries, Self Empowerment, Family Dynamics, Relationship Dynamics, Trauma Renegotiation, Self Care, Leadership, Problem Solving and Control issues.
This program can be done as a regular program (not reimbursed by insurance) , as an outpatient program (meets once time a week for 3 hours per session), or as an intensive outpatient program (meets three times a week for three hours per session) to send in to be reimbursed by insurance.
- This program includes therapy sessions with horses for experiential learning.
- Eating in the light of the Moon Text
- Messages workbook
- Codependency workbook
- Healthy and unhealthy family and relationship patterns
- Art Therapy and Clinical Neuroscience
- Drawing from Within Using art to treat eating disorders
To sign up for this program or one of it’s extended versions, call Alisha Adrian at 303-859-7385, email Gatewaystotransformation@gmail.com to get on a list for the next upcoming program. We need to have at least three people to do this program.
Gateways to Transformation, LLC
4979 4200 Rd.
Crawford, CO 81415