The Phoenix Rising Failure to Launch Syndrome Program
A Twelve Week Program for 18 and over
Limit 8 people to a group.
This program can be done as a regular program (not reimbursed by insurance) , as an outpatient program (meets three times a week for 3 hours each), or as an intensive outpatient program (meets four times a week for 4 hours each) to send in to be reimbursed by insurance.
Failure to Launch Syndrome is happening. Are these the symptoms you are dealing with in your life?
- An unclear life purpose
- Little to no ambition or concentration toward a career
- Procrastination toward the next step in life
- Unrealistic job expectations
- A lack of energy or motivation
- Seemingly not caring about money or seeing the benefits of earning it
- An inability to tolerate stress
- A preference toward being alone or regularly excluding oneself from what others are doing.
This program can be done as a regular program (not reimbursed by insurance) , as an outpatient program (meets once time a week for 3 hours per session), or as an intensive outpatient program (meets three times a week for three hours per session) to send in to be reimbursed by insurance.
This program includes
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy Experiential Sessions
- Failure To Launch
- Breakdown Breakthrough
- Why is this happening to me again
- Power Passion & Purpose
- Risk and Growth Workbook
Your life on Purpose
- Find your Passion and Purpose
- Emotional Intelligence Workbook
- Executive Function Workbook
To sign up for this program or one of it’s extended versions, call Alisha Adrian at 303-859-7385, email Gatewaystotransformation@gmail.com to get on a list for the next upcoming program. We need to have at least three people to do this program.
Gateways to Transformation, LLC
4979 4200 Rd.
Crawford, CO 81415