The Phoenix Rising Cultural Diversity Program Learning to see and value other Perspectives
A Twelve Week Program for Teens 12 - 18
Limit 8 people to a group.
Honoring and valuing the rich diversity in people of all cultures leads to a more varied and adaptable way of experiencing the world around you. You learn to see new ways to deal with both opportunities and challenges more flexibly and with a wider variety of skills, enabling you to excel in the increasingly complex world around you.
This program includes:
- Leadership and empowerment
- Communication cooperation
- Problem solving and brainstorming
- Relationship building
- Roles and Teamwork
- Seeing things in new ways
This program can be utilized as a weekly regular program (one 3 hour session weekly) or it can be expanded into a outpatient program (one three hour session once a week)or an intensive outpatient program (three, three hour sessions, three times a week) and billed to insurance.
- This program includes therapy sessions with horses for experiential learning.
- Diversity Training Activity Workbook
- Emotional Intelligence for a compassionate world
- Conquer negative thinking for teens
- Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook
To sign up for this program or one of it’s extended versions, call Alisha Adrian at 303-859-7385, email Gatewaystotransformation@gmail.com to get on a list for the next upcoming program. We need to have at least three people to do this program.
Gateways to Transformation, LLC
4979 4200 Rd.
Crawford, CO 81415