The Phoenix Rising Communication 101 Program
A Twelve Week Program for Teens 12 - 18 and Adults over 18
Limit 8 people to a group.
This is a sensitivity and communication program for anyone who wants to learn to improve their understanding and communication skills for life, school and work.
This program addresses:
- Becoming aware of the subtleties of verbal and non-verbal communication
- Improving attention, mindfulness, and focusing abilities
- Becoming aware of in-congruency of intention vs. behavior
- Identifying and respecting boundaries in ourselves and others
- Confronting insecurities and developing
- Coping with stress in a healthy way
- Becoming aware of codependency issues
This program can be done as a regular program (not reimbursed by insurance) , as an outpatient program (meets once time a week for 3 hours per session), or as an intensive outpatient program (meets three times a week for three hours per session) to send in to be reimbursed by insurance.
- This program includes therapy sessions with horses for experiential learning.
- Messages Workbook
- Emotional intelligence workbook
- Codependency workbook
- Healthy and unhealthy family and relationship patterns
- Conquer negative thinking for teens workbook
To sign up for this program or one of it’s extended versions, call Alisha Adrian at 303-859-7385, email Gatewaystotransformation@gmail.com to get on a list for the next upcoming program. We need to have at least three people to do this program.
Gateways to Transformation, LLC
4979 4200 Rd.
Crawford, CO 81415