The Phoenix Rising Coming Back to Life Program for Male Veteran’s Renegotiating Trauma & PTSD
A Twelve Week Program
Limit 8 people to a group.
Have you been living with symptoms of extreme trauma in your life? Symptoms like the inability to sleep, anxiety attacks, hyper vigilance, flashbacks to previous traumatic experiences, control and trust issues? If these symptoms are present in your life, this is the program that will help you :
This program addresses:
- Healthy communication skills
- Problem solving styles
- Control issues
- Establishing and respecting
- Assertiveness vs. aggressiveness
- Relationship Building
- Trauma renegotiation
This program can be done as a regular program (not reimbursed by insurance) , as an outpatient program (meets once time a week for 3 hours per session), or as an intensive outpatient program (meets three times a week for three hours per session) to send in to be reimbursed by insurance.
- This program includes Equine Assisted Psychotherapy Experiential Sessions
- Mind-Body Neuroscience Workbook for Addiction
- Relapse Trauma Therapy
- Relapse Substance Therapy
- Why is this happening to me again - Text
- Mindfulness Based Relapse Prevention Workbook
- The Addiction Recovery Skills Workbook
To sign up for this program or one of it’s extended versions, call Alisha Adrian at 303-859-7385, email Gatewaystotransformation@gmail.com to get on a list for the next upcoming program. We need to have at least three people to do this program.
Gateways to Transformation, LLC
4979 4200 Rd.
Crawford, CO 81415