The Phoenix Rising Postpartum Depression & Anxiety
A Twelve Week Program for Teens 15 - 18 and Adult
Limit 8 people to a group.
This program can be done as a regular program (not reimbursed by insurance) , as an outpatient program (meets three times a week for 3 hours each), or as an intensive outpatient program (meets four times a week for 4 hours each) to send in to be reimbursed by insurance.
New moms have a lot to be anxious about, and its normal to have some fears during and after pregnancy, but if your fears are escalating into depression and increasing anxiety and attachment issues, it is time to seek help. Through Counseling sessions and learning new skills, you can move yourself and your child into a more relaxed and loving space in your life.
This program includes:
- Developing and practicing relaxation skills
- Managing panic attacks and other physical symptoms
- Increasing self esteem
- Coping with disturbing thoughts
- Conquring worry and depression
- Dealing with trauma issues
- Emotional Intelligence issues
- Attachment issues
- Negative thinking patterns
This program can be done as a regular program (not reimbursed by insurance) , as an outpatient program (meets once time a week for 3 hours per session), or as an intensive outpatient program (meets three times a week for three hours per session) to send in to be reimbursed by insurance.
Text and Workbooks include:
- The Pregnancy & Postpartum Anxiety Workbook
- The Self Esteem Workbook
- The Anxiety, worry & depression workbook
- The Attachment Theory Workbook
- Emotional Intelligence for a compassionate world workbook
- Conquring Negative Thinking Workbook
- Mindfulness and Acceptance Workbook for Anxiety
- Why is this Happening to me Again - Text
To sign up for this program or one of it’s extended versions, call Alisha Adrian at 303-859-7385, email Gatewaystotransformation@gmail.com to get on a list for the next upcoming program. We need to have at least three people to do this program.
Gateways to Transformation, LLC
4979 4200 Rd.
Crawford, CO 81415