This program is a therapeutic intensive outpatient program (meets four times a week for 4 hours each) Monday through Thursdays. Transitional living spaces available if needed at additional cost.
Failure to Launch Syndrome is happening. Are these the symptoms you are dealing with in your life?
- An unclear life purpose
- Little to no ambition or concentration toward a career
- Procrastination toward the next step in life
- Unrealistic job expectations
- A lack of energy or motivation
- Seemingly not caring about money or seeing the benefits of earning it
- An inability to tolerate stress
- A preference toward being alone or regularly excluding oneself from what others are doing.
- Existential crisis about the world issues
- ADHD or executive function issues
Levels of Concern:
Failure to launch is closely related to difficulties with executive function and there are three levels of concern which we discuss in the Failure to Launch and Levels of Concern article.
As the levels of concern escalate we have different programs that we recommend.
This program includes individualized sessions:
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
- Failure To Launch
- Breakdown Breakthrough
- Why is this happening to me again
- Power Passion & Purpose
- Risk and Growth Workbook
- Your Life on Purpose
- Find Tour Passion and Purpose
- Emotional Intelligence Workbook
- Executive Function Workbook
Transitional living beds are available if a client chooses to live onsite while doing this program as opposed to living at home and driving in each day. The cost for transitional living is $6000.00 a month and includes organic healthy food and a semiprivate room (two beds) in a luxury house on property.
Cost and Payment
This intensive outpatient (IOP) program can be paid for with a cash scholarship amount of $12,000.00 a month for a four-month program or can be paid through insurance reimbursement by submitting receipts for the program to insurance for repayment. If you are planning to do this, please check with your insurance carrier to make sure that they will accept our program for reimbursement.
To sign up for this program or one of its extended versions, call Alisha Adrian at 303-859-7385 or contact us. This is an ongoing program, and you can sign up for it at any time.