This is a sensitivity and communication program for anyone who wants to learn to improve their understanding and communication skills for life, school and work.
This program addresses:
- Becoming aware of the subtleties of verbal and non-verbal communication
- Improving attention, mindfulness, and focusing abilities
- Becoming aware of in-congruency of intention vs. behavior
- Identifying and respecting boundaries in ourselves and others
- Confronting insecurities and developing
- Coping with stress in a healthy way
- Becoming aware of codependency issues
This program includes:
- Therapy sessions with horses for experiential learning.
- Messages Workbook
- Emotional intelligence workbook
- Codependency workbook
- Healthy and unhealthy family and relationship patterns
- Conquer negative thinking for teens workbook
Program Cost and Duration
This program can be done as an enrichment program which is not reimbursed by insurance. To be reimbursed by insurance the program can be taken as an Outpatient Program which meets once a week for 3 hours per session, or as an Intensive Outpatient Program which meets three times a week for three hours per session.